Since the early days of settlement, waterproof canvas was used by our pioneers for protection against the harsh and unpredictable South African climate. Whether it was tents to shelter the family of tarpaulins for covering wagons, valued possessions and food, warterproof canvas was accepted in the day to day lives of South Africans.
THE CAMPMOR GUARANTEE
Since our inception in January 1995 we have designed and manufactured a range of canvas tents and camping furniture that is of the highest quality. Our passion for innovation and total commitment of excellence brings you products that you can depend on, because like you, we strive for and expect the best. Our products are tested out in the real world not in a laboratory. Campmor uses the best available fabrics in its manufacture of quality camping equipment. Only the best imported waterproof canvas is used on our range of camping equipment while the Safari range is manufactured from ripstop polyamide fabric.
As part of our dedication to quality products,
Campmor warrants to the original owner its products
against defects in material and or workmanship.
Campmor at its discretion will either repair or replace the
product. The warranty does not apply to
accidental damage, misuse, mishandling or to alteration.
OUR COMMITMENT TO THE ENVIRONMENT
We support organisations and educational
Institutions who share our deep commitment to
Natures beauty and its magnificence must
be preserved for the future.
20 YEARS OF FIRSTS
- 1st to add gussets to dome flysheet verandahs
- 1st to pack tents into PVC Carry Bags
- 1st to use 80% mosquito netting on doors & windows
- 1st to add power point entry flaps to canvas tents
- 1st to design & manufacture extensions to fit dome tents
- 1st to design & manufacture double extension units
- 1st to design & manufacture small domes with extra height
- 1st to add windbreaks to Dome Tents